Wednesday 24 August 2011

Toadstool Fairy House

This is something I have been working on a while now. It's one of those things I kept starting then putting down and doing something else. Well at last it is completed!

toadstool Fairy House

toadstool Fairy House

I got the idea from www.ikatbag.com/2010/06/fairies-and-their-houses.html.

I didn't buy the pattern instead I decided to make things harder for myself and create my own.

As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it and knew my nieces would too! I'm going to make a few more and give them to my nieces for Christmas pressie's. I was thinking instead of doing them all Toadstool houses I could maybe do a Daisy house as well but still umming and arring about that one, what do you think???


Here she is hiding from the world in her new home!!

toadstool Fairy House

Strictly Homemade Tuesday

8 comments:

  1. I love your toadstool house! The little button door is such a great addition. I don't think I could even come close to sewing something like that... I have to stick to sewing pretty much in straight lines, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWEE !! Love your fairy house!!! looks absoloutly awesome.your nieces will love it.well done =)
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! What a wonderful toy!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful!
    So perfect for a little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable, your nieces are going to love this...you have done a awesome job, give yourself a pat on your back :)

    ps thankyou for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely details and such a great idea. Unique, homemade and beautiful~ what a fabulous homemade gift!!

    Thank you so much for linking up to Strictly Homemade Tuesday. I hope you will be back this week to share some more amazing ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people really waste money behind such a thing in the market, instead of this they should learn something from here and try to make it out their own.This won't cost you more and even you can gift it to your daughter or son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I really love this! I think I will try to make my own too! :) Yours looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete