Wednesday 13 July 2011

union jack tote bag

union jack tote bag by Aunt Angie Sews
union jack tote bag, a photo by Aunt Angie Sews on Flickr.

Happy Birthday Joanna!!

Its my step daughters 12th birthday today and her is the pressie I made for her.

I must admit I do find it hard to think of things to make her and also for my niece who is also the same age.

I think its because I make a lot of toys which would be too young for them and then I do a lot of home stuff which would probably be too old for them!! So if anyone has any good ideas of pressie's for teenagers please share your thoughts!!

I went with a bag becuase a figured any girl at any age loves bags and I personally love the union jack theme which seems to be in all the shops at the moment!!

Hope she like it!!



Stinkin Cute Thursday Button

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Happy Birthday to your daughter! WHAT a great idea! No pig-pile for the candy! Thank you for linking to Handy Man, Crafty Woman Wicked Awesome Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is lovely, great choice in fabrics, I'm sure your step daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for putting up our blog button! Your owl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is that bag, I think she will love it. Perfect for that age girl I think. My niece just turned 11 so I will have to remember this type of bag for another time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can be the best gift than this for your daughter, the light and the dark color are making good combination on the bag. I think your daughter would be loving this to hang around it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For our loyal customers, we have designed a special Woodluv range where you will exactly get what you want.

    ReplyDelete